by Erica Sheward
Aviation Food Safety Design looks at all aspects of the provision of safe food to airline passengers.
- Essential information for airline companies
- Airline food is a multi-billion industry
- Written by an expert from a company specialising in the preparation of high class safe airline foods
- Coverage includes HACCP, supply chain locistics and liability issues
- History of Aviation food safety
- Aviation food safety and it's impact on the global ecconomy
- Consumer perceptions - fact or fiction?
- Current codes of practice
- H ave A irlines C onsidered C crisis P revention ? (HACCP)
- Implementing manufacturing GMPs to achieve aviation safety utopia.
- Supply chain - logistics ; branded components; traceability ; global product harmonisation.
- Liability issues- protecting the airline brand
- Cabin crew- the crucial link
- Fitness to fly
- Galley design and management & it's link to securing food safety
- Managing aircraft water
- Special meals - special hazards
- Food safety in the business aviation environment
- Aviation food safety versus aviation security