Pathophysiology and Treatment
by Mitchel P. Goldman
Cellulite reviews current research on the pathophysiology and treatment of cellulite, as well as the many recent developments in medical therapy, liposculpture, and pharmacy to combat the appearance of cellulite in the female figure.
- Examines the available literature on new and emerging therapies for cellulite.
- Discusses the characterization of cellulite using magnetic resonance imaging.
- Details the differential diagnosis and pathophysiology of cellulite.
- Represents the current efforts of acknowledged leaders in cellulite research.
- Social Impact of Cellulite and Its Impact on Quality of Life
- Definition, Clinical Aspects, Associated Conditions, and Differential Diagnosis
- Anatomy of Cellulite and the Interstitial Matrix
- Pathophysiology of Cellulite
- Cellulite Characterization by High-Frequency Ultrasound and High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Clinical-Therapeutic Classification: BIMED-TCD
- Medical Treatment of Cellulite
- Theory and Working Principles of Beautytek in Cosmetic Medicine
- Topical Managemnt of Cellulite
- The Role of Endermologic in Treatment of Cellulite
- The Use of TriActive in the Treatment of Cellulite
- Surgical Treatment
- Mesotherapy in the Treatment of Cellulite
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- The Role of Dermoelectroporation
- Lipodissolve for Body Sculpting