Nanoelectronics book from C.H.I.P.S.
Correlation Spectroscopy of Surfaces, Thin Films, and Nanostructures
Correlation Spectroscopy of Surfaces, Thin Films, and Nanostructures gives an overview on the most modern experimental and theoretical methods for studying electronic correlations at surfaces, in thin films and in nanostructures.
to see books of related interest
In particular, coincidence techniques for studying many-particle correlations are described in detail and the informational content of such processes are critically examined from a theoretical point of view.
Correlation Spectroscopy of Surfaces, Thin Films, and Nanostructures also gives an overview on the state-of-the-art of incorporating many-body effects in theoretical approaches.
- A first-principles scheme for calculating the electronic structure of strongly correlated materials : GW+DMFT
- A many-body approach to the electronic and optical properties of copper and silver
- Correlation spectroscopy of nano-size materials
- Electron-electron coincidence studies on atomic targets : a review of (e,2e) and (e,3e) experiments
- Studying the details of the electron-electron interaction in solids and surfaces
- Two-electron spectroscopy versus single-electron spectroscopy for studying secondary emission from surfaces
- EMS measurement of the valence spectral function of silicon - a test of many-body theory
- Recent results from ([gamma],e[gamma]) and compton spectroscopy
- Theory of (e,2e) spectroscopy from ferromagnetic surfaces
- Ab-initio calculations of charge exchange in ion-surface collisions : an embedded-cluster approach
- Coincident studies on electronic interaction mechanisms during scattering of fast atoms from a LiF(001) surface
- Many-body effects in auger-photoelectron coincidence spectroscopy
- Auger-photoelectron coincidence spectroscopy (APECS) of transition metal compounds
- Relevance of the core hole alignment to auger-photoelectron pair angular distributions in solids
- Auger-photoelectron coincidence spectroscopy studies from surfaces
- Development of new apparatus for electron - polar-angle-resolved-ion coincidence spectroscopy and auger-photoelectron coincidence spectroscopy
Correlation Spectroscopy of Surfaces,
Thin Films, and Nanostructures
edited by Jamal Berakdar and Jürgen Kirschner
2004 • 238 pages • $219.00 + shipping
Texas residents please add 6.75 % sales tax