The Art of Arranging Flowers
by Vera Lefferts
and John Kelsey
Floral Style: The Art of Arranging Flowers contains an outstanding selection of stylish floral decorations, from simple bouquets to unusual and sophisticated designs for formal settings and elaborate occasions.
- More than 300 color photographs
- Glossary of 100 favorite flowers, each illustrated with a full color photograph
- Includes specifications for size, vase life, description, and instructions for
cutting and water temperature
- plus much more!
This beautiful, oversized book is a great source book of ideas for the special event
planner and the floral designer.
- Preparing and conditioning flowers
- Design principles
- Flowers for everyday
- Flowers for special occasions
- Faux and fragile: dried, silk and ceramic flowers
- One hundred favorite flowers