by Susan B. Mallory
Illustrated Dictionary of Dermatologic Syndromes includes genetic information, the genes and their loci, and the genetic linkage of certain syndromes that are now grouped with other diseases.
- Alphabetical list of individual syndromes gives quick access to the syndromes
- Includes the latest genetic information, genes, and their loci, which cause many syndromes
- Contains more than 200 color pictures of key syndromes from one of the major collections in the United States
- Retains the popular format of the first edition, making the information easy to find
- Provides a resource for office-based dermatologists who often sees these syndromes in their practice and for dermatology residents who need this information to pass their boards
- General References