by Ralph Rapley
Molecular Forensics offers a comprehensive coverage of the increasingly important role molecular analysis plays within forensic science.
Molecular Forensics also explores the questions raised by the growing debate on the applications of national DNA databases and the resulting challenges of developing, maintaining and curating such vast data structures.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of modern forensic molecular technologies
- Explores the growing debate on the application of national DNA databases.
- Discusses the initial phases of investigation to the conclusion of cases involving molecular forensic analysis
- Current and Future Trends in Forensic Molecular Biology
- Basic Tools and Techniques in Molecular Biology
- Automated DNA Extraction Techniques for Forensic Analysis
- Real-Time Quantitative PCR in Forensic Science
- Minisatellite and Microsatellite DNA Typing Analysis
- Application of SNPs in Forensic Casework
- The X Chromosome in Forensic Sciences: Past, Present, and Future
- Mitochondrial Analysis in Forensic Science
- Y-Chromosomal Markers in Forensic Genetics
- Laser Microdissection in Forensic Science
- Laboratory Information Systems for Forensic Analysis of DNA Evidence
- Statistical Presentation of Forensic Data
- Protein Profiling for Forensic and Biometric Applications
- Application of MRS in Forensic Pathology