The Professional Charcuterie Series|
by Marcel Cottenceau, Jean-Francois Deport, Jean-Pierre Odeau
Three of France's best charcutiers present this wonderful two-volume set which is a complete reference and practical guide to the entire subject.
translated into English by Anne Sterling
Illustrated throughout with full-color, step-by-step photographs of the techniques, and of
the finished meats, these books provide everything the professional and would-be charcutier
needs to know.
- Details given for Equipment, Ingredients, Seasonings, Procedures, Assembly,
- Recipes include Cooking Instructions, Storage, Refrigeration and more
- Full-color photographs on every page illustrate techniques of preparation and finished product
- Suggestions given for Labeling and Presentation
- Where appropriate, specific information is given within each product for techniques
such as Drying, Smoking etc.
Professional Charcuterie Volume 1
to see books of related interest
- The Charcuterie-Caterer Profession
- Basic Technical Information
- Technical Operations and Equipment
- Specialty Sausages
- Blood Sausages
- White Sausages
- Rillettes and Rillons
- Smoked Pork Products Including Bacon
Professional Charcuterie Volume 2
- Review of Techniques
- Roast Port, Pig's Feet and Brined Pork Products
- "Andouilles" and "Andouillettes"
- Pates and Terrines Made With Liver.
- Foie Gras
- Goose Foie Gras
- Duck Foie Gras
- Terrines, Galantines and "Roulades" Made With Veal and Pork
- Pates and Terrines Made With Poultry
The Professional Charcuterie Series
2-Volume Set: $249.95 + shipping
Texas residents please add 6.75 % sales tax