Canine and Feline Infectious Diseases and Parasitology
by Stephen C. Barr
The 5-Minute Veterinry Consult Clinical Companion covers the treatment of a wide spectrum of canine and feline infectious diseases and parasite-related disorders.
The 5-Minute Veterinry Consult Clinical Companion features:
- More than 150 full-color images show defining characteristics of a particular organism, clinical condition, or cytology from lesions caused by the various diseases.
- Each chapter is divided into the standardized sections: Definition/Overview, Etiology/Pathophysiology, Signalment/History, Clinical Features, Differential Diagnosis, Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Comments, and Suggested Readings.
- Tables detailing treatment options provide information on accurate drug doses, drug availability, and notes on toxicity.
- Appendix section includes a drug formulary, diagnostic laboratory testing information, and cat and dog immunization recommendations.
- Anaerobic Infections
- Angiostronglus Infection
- Astrovirus Infection
- Bordetellosis: Cats
- Canine Cornoavirus Infection
- Canine Distemper
- Canine Herpesvirus Infection
- Canine Lungworm (Crenosoma)
- Canine Lungworm (Filaroides)
- Canine Parvovirus Infection
- Canine Tracheal Worm (Oslerus)
- Chagas' Disease (American Trypnosomiasis)
- Chlamydiosis: Cats
- Clostridial Enterotoxicosis
...and chapters 31-105