by Isabelle Giroux
Applications and Case Studies in Clinical Nutrition gives the reader the best prepartion possible to succeed in any clinical setting.
Applications and Case Studies in Clinical Nutrition includes:
- Review the Information activities that help you evaluate your understanding of basic information related to clinical nutrition.
- Understand the Concept questions that allow you to test your knowledge of new clinical nutrition concepts.
- Integrate Your Learning and Challenge Your Learning exercises that encourage you to explore diverse reference resources and apply what you have learned.
- Numerous case studies that reflect the latest trends and require you to use your knowledge to solve a range of clinical practice issues.
- Dietary Constituents and Energy
- Alimentary Tract and Nutrition
- Nutrition Throughout the Human Life Cycle
- Nutrition in Diverse Cultures and Communities
- Nutrition Care Process
- Regular and Modified Diets
- Prevention and Management of Disease
- Reference Tables
- Blank Forms and Charts