Artificial Enzymes brings together leading scientists in this expanding area to provide a novel overview of protein-, cyclodextrin-, metal- and porphyrin-based artificial enzymes as well as enzyme-like polymers and dendrimers.
- Introduction to Artificial Enzymes
- Vitamin B6 Enzyme Models
- Evolution of Synthetic Polymers with Enzyme-like Catalytic Activities
- Mimicking Enzymes with Antibodies
- Protein-based Artificial Enzymes
- Artificial Hydrolytic Metalloenzymes
- Artificial Restriction Enzymes As Tools for Future Molecular Biology and Biotechnology