A Concise Guide to Clincial Practice
by R. H. Swanton
Cardiology offers a clear and didactic style, presenting information in the form of lists and tables for quick and easy reference.
- A fresh, color layout aids rapid navigation to relevant information an highlights important points within the text.
- Five new chapters provide more detailed coverage of major topics.
- All other chapters have been expanded to include the latest developments in htis rapidly-expanding field.
Over 140 additional figures and diagrams support the text and illustrate key concepts.
- A clear and didactic style featuring factual tables and lists allows quick and easy reference on the ward.
- Cardiac Symptoms and Physical Signs
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Valve Disease
- The Cardiomyopathies
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac Failure
- Disturbances of Cardiac Rhythm: Bradycardias, Pacing, the ICD, Biventricular Pacing for Heart Failure
- Disturbances of Cardiac Rhythm: Tachycardias and Ablation
- Infective Endocarditis
- Pericardial Disease
- The Heart in Systemic Disease
- Systemic Hypertension
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Pulmonary Embolism
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Pregnancy and Heart Disease
- Cardiac Investigations