Methods and Protocols
edited by Alexander S. Spirin
With its detailed description of membrane protein expression, high-throughput and genomic-scale expression studies, both on the analytical and the preparative scale, Cell-Free Protein Synthesis covers the latest advances in the field.
The step-by-step protocols and practical examples given for each method constitute practical advice for beginners and experts alike.
- Cell-free protein synthesis systems: historical landmarks, classification, and general methods
- The constructive approach for cell-free translation
- Functional genomic analysis using sequential cell-free protein synthesis
- Cell-free technology for rapid production of patient-specific fusion protein vaccines
- Bacterial cell-free system for highly efficient protein synthesis
- The use of the Escherichia-coli cell-free protein synthesis for structural biology and structural proteomics
- The wheat germ cell-free protein synthesis system
- Cell-free expression of integral membrane proteins for structural studies
- Cell-free production of membrane protein in presence of detergents
- Novel techniques using PCR and cell-free protein synthesis systems for combinatorial bioengineering
- Gene Cloning and Expression in Molecular Colonies
- Large-scale batch reactions for cell-free protein synthesis