edited by Jim Cassidy
Colorectal Cancer covers new pharmaceutical developments, current screening protocols, and modern methods of disease management by specialists.
- Reviews specific molecular, biochemical, genetic, and lifestyle factors that impact colorectal cancer and its therapy
- Collects new insights into the mechanisms of colorectal cancer, prompting the development of more effective prevention and treatment strategies
- Focuses on the latest studies devoted to treatment, predictive markers, metastatic spread, epidemiology, emerging screening technologies, adjuvant therapy, and the development of new drugs for late-stage colorectal cancer patients
- Analyzes non-invasive screening procedures for colorectal cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Colorectal Cancer
- Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Familial Cancer Management
- The Surgical Principles of Managing Colorectal Cancer
- Adjuvant Therapy for Colorectal Cancer
- The Role of Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Rectal Cancer
- Hepatic Directed Therapy
- Pharmacogenomics of Colorectal Cancer
- Drug Development for Advanced Colorectal Cancer in the U.S.