by Patrick J. McKeever
A Color Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat is practical and extensive in its content, and is beautifully illustrated (over 130 color photos) and designed.
A Color Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat is of lasting value to veterinary practitioners and students, veterinary nurses and technicians.
- Problem-oriented approach: 12 chapters covering dermatoses classified by their principle presenting sign.
- Concise, systematically structured text: definition, etiology and pathogenesis, clinical features, differential diagnosis, diagnostic tests, and management.
- Superb, generously-sized color photographs and diagrams.
- Clear, user-friendly design.
- Referenced throughout.
- Pruritic Dermatoses
- Nodular Dermatoses
- Ulcerative Dermatoses
- Papular and Pustular Dermatoses
- Diseases Characterized by Sinus Formation
- Diseases Characterized by Crust and Scale
- Pigmentary Abnormalities
- Environmental Dermatoses
- Endocrine Dermatoses
- Otitis Externa
- Disorders of the Nails
- Dermatoses Characterized by Patchy Alopecia