by Barbara Faga
Designing Public Consensus presents examples of the interaction between architects, planners, landscape designers, engineers, and the public.
- Is an insightful and useful resource for architects, planners, and urban designers
- Includes case study examples illustrating approaches for working with small towns, large cities, government agencies, citizen activists, community groups, and other stakeholders
A Boston Education
- Case Study: Wharf District Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Case Study: Listening to the City, New York, New York
Planning in Public
- Case Studies: Austell Intermodal Facility, Austell, Georgia
- Youngstown 2010, Youngstown, Ohio
- Case Study: Freedom Park, Atlanta, Georgia
Leading by Collaboration
- Case Studies: Zoning Reform, Chicago, Illinois.
- West Philadelphia Initiatives, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Penn's Landing Forums, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Case Study: Disney's America, Haymarket, Virginia
The Future of Public Participation
- Case Studies: Mutirão 50, Fortaleza, Brazil.
- Visitacion Valley, San Francisco, California.
- Imagine New York, New York, New York