Medical book from C.H.I.P.S.
Aleksander N. Neskovic
Frank A. Flachskampf
and Michael H. Picard
Emergency Echocardiography is a user-friendly reference for medical professionals dealing with cardiac emergencies that:
to see books • videos • cd-roms of related interest
Emergency Echocardiography consists of state-of-the-art, authoritative chapters by international experts on the role of cardiac ultrasound in emergency clinical settings.
- studies the limitations of echocardiography in specific clinical situations
- discusses the role and potential advantages of special echocardiographic techniques, such as transesophageal echocardiography
- includes carefully selected echocardiographic pictures, illustrations, and schemes
Chapters include echocardiography in acute coronary syndromes, acute native and prosthetic valve disease, cardiac tamponade, acute diseases of the great vessels, cardiac-related embolism, cardiac arrest, chest trauma, cardiogenic shock, as well as intraoperative echocardiography and echocardiography in the emergency room.
- Echocardiography in Acute Aortic Insufficiency.
- Echocardiography in Cardiac Tamponade.
- Echocardiography in Chest Trauma.
- Echocardiography in Cardiac Arrest.
- Stress Echocardiography in the Emergency Room.
- Portable Echo in the Emergency Setting.
- Cardiac Sources of Embolism.
- Echocardiography in Pulmonary Embolism.
- Intraoperative Echocardiography.
- Echocardiography in Primary Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty For Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Echocardiography in Cardiogenic Shock.
- Aortic Dissection.
- Acute Mitral Regurgitation.
- Echocardiography in Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Complications of Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Acute Obstruction of Native Valves.
- Prosthetic Valves
edited by Aleksander N. Neskovic,
Frank A. Flachskampf and Michael H. Picard
2005 • 200 pages • $208.95 + shipping
Texas residents please add 6.75 % sales tax