edited by Allen V. Barker
Handbook of Plant Nutrition covers the careful control and monitoring of plant nutrition to maximize the rate of growth and yield of crops, as well as their nutritional value.
- Supplies tabulated data that helps correlate plant appearance and composition to nutritional needs
- Provides illustrations for the clear detection of deficiency symptoms
- Offers tables for quick reference on normal, deficient, and toxic concentrations of essential and beneficial elements in plants and soils.
- Suggests fertilizers that can be applied to remedy nutritional deficiencies in plants
- Includes a CD-ROM containing more than 40 illustrations in full color
- Essential Elements-Macronutrients
- Essential Elements-Micronutrients
- Beneficial Elements