by Charles P. Poole Jr.
and Frank J. Owens
Introduction to Nanotechnology provides readers with a broad, practical overview of the subject nanotechnology and gives researchers in different areas an appreciation of developments in nanotechnology outside their own fields of expertise.
- Introduction to Physics of the Solid State
- Methods of Measuring Properties
- Properties of Individual Nanoparticles
- Carbon Nanostructures
- Bulk Nanostructured Materials
- Nanostructured Ferromagnetism
- Optical and Vibrational Spectroscopy
- Quantum Wells, Wires, and Dots
- Self-Assembly and Catalysis
- Organic Compounds and Polymers
- Biological Materials
- Nanomachines and Nanodevices