Proven Strategies to Get People to Do What You Want Them to Do
by Wendy Lipton-Dibner
M.A.D. Leadership for Healthcare reveals how every practice can use M.A.D. leadership skills to:
- Optimize your contact time with patients, colleagues and staff so you get more done
- Inspire enthusiasm, willingness and ability to grow
- Motivate patients to follow your recommendations regardless of insurance coverage
- Reduce staff turnover and exponentially increase productivity, energy and team work
- Help partners to work together for improved efficiency, faster decision-making, and better relations
- Eliminate negative gossip and reduce conflict
- Identify and capitalize on your uniqueness as a practice
- Create commitment to your policies, protocols and vision
- Make your practice stand out as the premier provider for your specialization
- Position your practice to thrive despite tighter insurance reimbursement and economic pressures
No manipulation, no time-consuming "touchy feely" tactics: M.A.D. Leadership for Healthcare simply maps out a fast-track formula for leveraging that all-important people factor to increase referrals, boost revenues, maximize efficiency, enhance partner collegiality, and improve everyone’s satisfaction.
The Four Languages of The M.A.D. Formula
- In Search of a Good Night's Sleep
- How to Use This Book for Maximum Impact
M is for Motivate
- Building Trust and Rapport
- The Language of Action Types
- The Language of Value Sets
- The Language of States of Mind
- The Language of Chips
- Go Multi-Lingual!
- Motivation and Leadership
- The ACTION Formula©
- Motivate Your Staff
- Motivate Your Executive Team
- The Truth About Motivating Patients
- The Five Rules of Motivating Patients to ACTION
- Invite Your Patients to Take Action!
- Who Else Can You Motivate?
A Is for Align
D is for Differentiate
- The Power of Alignment
- Orchestrate Your Alignment
- Conquer Conflict!
- Sustain and Strengthen Your Alignment
- Align With Your Patients
- Align With Everyone Else
Now That You’re M.A.D.
- Differentiate Your Practice
- Define Your Uniqueness
- Magnify Your Uniqueness
- Do What No One Else is Doing
- Differentiate With Five-Star Service
- Make It Count!
- A Chip for You