Video or DVD
by the Culinary Institute
Using three different settings--fine dining, bistro, and patio--this video/dvd emphasizes the important role wine plays in the dining experience.
- Contrasting or complementary flavors, textures, and intensity
- The basics for guiding customers in making the perfect match of food and wine
- Clear instruction on wine service
- The techniques for opening still and sparkling wines
- The art of decanting wines
- Proper serving temperatures
- Selection of appropriate glassware for wine service
- and much more!