Strategies for the Chemical Industry
by Florian Budde
Value Creation provides a wide-ranging manual on the subject of value creation in the chemical industry.
- Key issues of strategy and industry structure.
- Describes best practice in the core functions of the chemical business system.
- Looks at the state of the art in organization and post-merger management.
- Covers a selection of the most important current topics such as industrial biotechnology, the role of private equity, and the chemical landscape in China.
- Today's Chemical Industry: Which Way Is Up?
- Shareholder Value Orientation: Not a Question of Whether, but How
- Structural Drivers of Value Creation in the Chemical Industry
- Chemicals - Driving Innovation in Other Industries
- Today's Challenges and Strategic Choices
- An Approach to Determining the Long-Term Attractiveness of Commodity Chemical Businesses
- Middle East: Opportunities and Challenges from the Rapid Emergencies of a Global Petrochemical Hub
- Survival when It's Hard to be Special: A Perspective on Specialty Chemicals
- Creating the World's Leading Specialty Chemicals Company
- Prospects for Agribusiness: An Essential Contribution to Global Food Demand
- Industrial Gases - Growth by Continued Self-Renewal
- Perspectives of Chemical Distributors as Partners of Industry
- Systematically Revitalizing Innovation in the Chemical Industry
- Innovation for Growth
- The Four Pillars of Sustainable Purchasing Transformations
- Feedstock Price Volatility and How to Deal with It
- Taking a Leap in Purchasing
- Excellence in Operations - The Never-ending Journey Continues
- State-of-the-art Production Concepts in the Chemical Industry
- The Role of Site Services and Infrastructure for Productivity Management
- Creating a Revenue Advantage through Sales and Marketing Excellence
- Achieving Top Performance in Supply Chain Management
- Right Second Time - Unlocking Value with IT
- Managing Organizational Performance
- Post-Merger MAnagement: It's All in the Design
- M&A - The UCB Case
- The Chemical Industry and Public Perception
- Industrial Biotech: From Promise to Profit
- Industrial Biotech at DSM: From Concept to Customer
- Leveraged Buyout Transactions - Challenges and Learnings
- What Attracts Private Equity Firms to the Chemical Industry?
- Facing China
- China - Key for Success in Asia